Bargmeyer Law specializes in compassionate and practical approaches to estate planning. Please call us for a free half-hour consultation. We look forward to meeting you!
Specializing in Estate Planning
We are committed to providing you with the best possible estate plan for your needs, with complete choice and control and maximum legal protection and savings for yourself and your heirs.
We are committed to making sure you understand the process, feel confident about your decisions, and know that you have done something positive for yourself and your loved ones.
We are committed to having a relationship with you in which you know you can call on us for any reason, either now or in the future, and we are committed to giving these results on a continuing basis.
- We interview and listen to you to find out what you want and need need in your estate plan.
- We advise you how to best leave things for your family and loved ones.
- Then we prepare things like living trusts and wills for you.
- We add in protection for you and your family in case you become incapacitated:
- A power of attorney for your finances.
- A power of attorney for your personal care.
- A power of attorney for your medical decisions.
- We focus on your avoiding estate and gift taxes.
- We analyze and propose tax saving approaches
- We help you put your choices into action
- If necessary we prepare
- Federal estate and gift tax return
- State estate tax returns
- When the time comes, we assist your loved ones.
- If we made your plan we assist in putting your plan to work
- Even if another lawyer made the original plan
- We put it in action
- Update it if necessary
- We take your estate through probate, if necessary.
Serving the East Bay and San Francisco
Bargmeyer Law serves clients from throughout the East Bay and San Francisco, including Contra Costa County, Alameda County, San Francisco County, Solano County, and Napa County.
If you live or work in or around Walnut Creek, Martinez, Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, Daly City, Concord, Emeryville, El Cerrito, Richmond, Hayward, Pleasant Hill, Alamo, Castro Valley, Vallejo, Pinole, Hercules, Richmand, El Sobrante, Pittsburgh, Antioch, or American Canyon, our offices can help.
Bargmeyer Law Locations
924 Main St.
Martinez, CA 94553
Ph: 925.370.6580 / 510.684.2384
San Francisco Office
1390 Market Street, Suite 112
San Francisco, CA 94102
446 17th Street, Suite 201
Oakland, CA 94612